Are you considering handing over your to-do list, getting help preparing for your next move, or reorganizing your house? Hello, and welcome to the world of personal concierge services. A widespread misunderstanding is that a concierge is a service offered by a hotel or a high-end condominium. True, but a personal concierge is not the same as a concierge at a hotel or condominium. They are lifestyle managers that help you with many different parts of your life on a personal basis.
Another misconception is that only the extremely rich can afford a personal concierge. It is not a service that the average person can afford. Thankfully, this is not the case. Frequently, you will have the choice of selecting a la carte services or appropriate cost-effective bundles. Hiring a personal concierge can save you money, is cost-effective, makes life simpler and healthier, and unquestionably saves you time.
Giving some of your responsibilities to a personal concierge might help you feel less stressed and exhausted, and instead discover relaxation, peace of mind, and time to focus on the things that are important to you. A personal concierge may also become someone who gets to know you well enough to remind you of tasks you need to complete before you realize it. They are professionals that take delight in forming strong bonds with their clients based on trust and honesty. The value of having a personal concierge is immeasurable.
Here are 10 ways in which Consiergo can make your life easier:
1. Routine errands. Routine errands include personal shopping (retail or online), gift shopping, goods return or exchange, and item collection and/or delivery. This is a huge time-saving!
2. Recommendations for house personnel and housekeeping. Most of us don’t, but we all appreciate a well-kept house that serves as a relaxing hideaway after a hard day. That is something that a personal concierge can help you with.
3. Home décor and staging. A personal concierge can help you make your home more appealing and welcoming, whether for yourself or for possible home buyers. At Consiergo we will recommend you the best interior designers, stagers, and furniture suppliers.
4. Relocation. Whether you’re moving in or out of town, a personal concierge may assist with recommendations for moving companies, indifferently of the destination or item. Consiergo can take care of moving precious or fragile objects, such as antiques, art, furniture, etc, as well as providing useful information about your new area.
5. Waiting service. Use your vacation days at work to save money for your holiday. A personal concierge may schedule, wait for, and meet with a contractor, installation technician, or another service representative at your house on your behalf.
6. Research. For up-to-date information on upcoming events, in Romania or worldwide, vacation destinations, booking tickets, and registering for activities, simply contact your personal concierge!
7. Party planning. A personal concierge can assist with all of the logistics, including sending invites, selecting a theme, selecting décor, ordering the cake, arranging caterers (if necessary), and ordering flowers, all with a personal touch.
8. Maintenance check. Have a maintenance check done twice a year to keep your residence in tip-top shape. This may be arranged by a personal concierge, who will also inform you of any repairs that require your attention.
9. Recommendations for Schools and Teachers. The summer is here and the children are free. Let us help you organise an unforgettable holiday for them, with tailor-made experiences according to your needs and interests.
10. Recommendations for specialists. We know how difficult it may be to find the right expert at the right time. Consiergo can do this for you anytime! We have contacts from law practices, financial institutions, healthcare, leisure activities, etc.
Still haven’t figured out which are your summer plans? Contact us and we will take care of whatever you may request!